Our Garage Door Burlingame hires only the best in garage door contractors. We do this because we want professionals working for us. We train these garage door contractors extensively to make sure they know everything there is to know about garage doors. One of the services that we train them very well on is with garage door springs. Garage door springs are parts that have to be replaced or installed by a professional. There have been many reported cases where someone tried to replace these springs that had no training and they ended up injured. So allow our garage door company/contractor to take care of your springs for you.
• Torsion garage door springs- These are for heavy garage doors and come in two sets of two.
• Extension garage door springs- These are for light garage doors and come in one set of two.
• Galvanized garage door springs-These can be torsion or extension and are bonded strong through a metallic reaction combining zinc and iron
This is why we recommend you have a garage door contractor install these for you. A professional will also be able to match an opener up to your screw drive, chain drive or belt drive.
• Chain Drive- This is the most common drive. It is quite noisy. But the least expensive.
• Screw Drive- This is the next up. It is a little less noisy and a little more expensive
• Belt Drive- The belt drive is very quiet but is more costly then the other two.
At our Garage Door Burlingame we have the Genie garage door opener, Liftmaster garage door opener, Chamberlain garage door opener, Craftsman garage door opener, Sears’s garage door opener and Marantec garage door openers. We will also do garage door troubleshooting for you on a garage door opener that you already have.
These are garage door remotes that we have:
• Genie Intellicode – this remote has rolling code technology for your safety and security. Rolling code technology means that each time you open your door the inner code will automatically change so that it cannot be traced and copied for criminal purposes.
• Liftmaster Security + - this remote also has rolling code technology.
• Clicker – deemed as the one true universal garage door remote.
• Multi Code – this remote allows you to be on a few different frequencies at once.
These are all top brands. They all have a wide range of styles and sizes to choose from. We will not only install these for you our garage door contractor will also make sure you understand how they operate before they leave.
Garage door maintenance/adjustment is a garage door service that anyone who has a garage door needs. This service consist of garage door maintenance lubrication, tightening of screws and checking over every part to make sure that it is working properly. Our Garage Door Burlingame can come out and do this service for you every 3, 6 or 12 months. Yes, you could do this yourself but do you really know what to look for to see if the parts are working as they should.
Garage door replacement/installation services involve installing a new garage door to your new garage or replacing an old one for a new one. Our Garage Door Burlingame has a great choice of garage doors like wooden garage doors, Craftsman garage doors, steel garage doors and aluminum garage doors. Glass garage doors are very popular these days. Customers like the fact that these glass garage doors are so modern. They also like that the door allows a lot of sun. There was a worry that they would not have privacy but the garage door has a coating that does not permit anyone to be able to see in. Our Garage Door Burlingame can install these safely for you. Do not attempt yourself because if you break the glass you can not get your money back.
Garage door repairs are a big part of garage door services. Garage door parts are like any other item eventually there will be parts that will fail to work right and they will need repairs. Have you had any of these problems like Door off track, broken emergency release, replace section of garage door, Weather Strip or Bottom garage door rubber? If you have then called our Garage Door Burlingame and let us do the repairs with quality work.
What about the garage door cables & tracks? Have you seen these issues? Cable Snapped, Cable lose, Cable came off the drum, Broken cable, Replace garage track and Repair bent garage door track. Cables & tracks are built to last but like anything else with a lot of use things will go wrong. Always, always have your cables & tracks repaired but a garage door contractor so that you know they are repaired right.